Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How much do you charge?
A:  The pricing is decided by the number of guests attending the function and the actual food items chosen.

Q:  Do you serve liquor?
A:  No, I do not have a liquor license but depending on the venue you may be able to bring liquor depending on their policies.

Q:  What are your minimums and maximums regarding number of guests?
A:  The minimum is 25 people.  The maximum is determined by the type of food service that the Casual Gourmet will provide.

Q:  Do you provide linens, dinnerware and flatware?
A:  It will be determined by the type of function as to what the Casual Gourmet might be able to provide.  If you would need help renting the appropriate materials for this I would be more than happy to help you.  We do have some plates, glassware and linens available.

Q:  How far does the Casual Gourmet travel in distance?
A:  The Casual Gourmet caters to Blount County, Knox County, Anderson County but other counties can be discussed.

Q:  Do you have a hall or banquet facility that we might use?
A:  No, I do not.

Q:  How do you charge?  By the person,
or by the dish?
A:  If you are purchasing a few items, then by the dish.  If you are booking an event, then by the person.

Q:  How far in advance do I need to
talk to a caterer?
A:  For larger functions it is nice to have a menu a month or so in advance.  For smaller events a few days or so.  Obtaining the venue is most important,  try to get the location as soon as you can.  Make arrangements for a caterer as soon as you can as well.  There are only so many weekends in the summer months and even fewer days for parties in December.

Q:  Can I buy just a dessert from the Casual Gourmet?

A:  Yes, just e-mail me or give me a call.

Q:  How many Hors d’Oeuvres do I need to choose for a party?

A:  Usually, I suggest 2 or 3 hot items and 3 or 4 cold items but, you can have as many as you like.


Anthony J. (Tony) Britz
Owner and Chef

4354 Gravelly Hills Road
Louisville, TN 37777-3002
(865) 980-0160 tel
(865) 591-3952 cel
(865) 980-0160 fax (call first)